Entry Requirement : Malaysian aged 16 years old or above.
Duration : 16 months.
Chinese Cuisine Programme is aimed to provide professional training to those who wish to join the Chinese food industry. Throughout this programme, students will learn about food hygiene safety, nutrition, budgeting, kitchen management and other theory subjects. The teaching methods which link both theoretical and practical training enable students to master their skills in the kitchen like knife skill, a variety of Chinese cuisine cooking methods, the heat control, seasoning points and so on. We believe it will fully prepare the students to meet the challenges in their future workplace.
Please download the leaftlet visuals for more details programme outline.
- Teaching Medium: Chinese Language
- A max of 16 pax per class, enable students to receive full attention, coaching & mentoring
- Ratio: 90% practical learning, 10% theoretical study
- 4-month guaranteed On-Job Training placement
- This Programme has been accredited by City & Guilds as satisfying its quality criteria
|Introduction of Chinese Cuisine|
|Chinese Cuisine Terminology|
|Practical Chinese Skills|
|Contemporary Chinese Cuisine|
|Methods of Cooking|
|Dishes and Presentation|
|Student Practical Project – Chinese Restaurant Operation|
|On-Job-Training (4 months)|
Career Prospect :
- Chef (Hotel/ Restaurant/Cruise Line & etc)
- Private Chef/ Celebrity Chef
- R&D in Food Production
- Food & Beverage Service
- Food Writer/ Stylist/ Critic
- Restaurant Owner/ Manager
- Chef Instructor
- Other Food & Beverage Related Jobs